The ELPAC Website
The English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC) website serves as the portal for resources that a local educational agency (LEA) will need to administer the ELPAC.
News and Tips for the ELPAC Administration
- 2019‒20 planned system downtime dates are now available on the ELPAC Planned System Downtime web page and the CAASPP Planned System Downtime web page. Select the downtime dates listed on the pages to determine which system(s) will be inactive. (Posted 5/21/19)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to ensure that your test materials arrive in time for scoring, all Answer Books must be picked up by United Parcel Service (UPS) from your location by June 14, 2019; therefore, requests for pick up must be made prior to that day. Consider this date when planning to return your test materials, and allow enough time to account for shipping so that test materials arrive at ETS no later than June 21, 2019.
- The instructional web document on the procedure changes for the 2018–19 Summative ELPAC Answer Boxes 11 and 12 is available on the Manuals and Instructions web page.
- Are you curious about how to access and use your ELPAC results? Do you want to know how to use these results to ensure success for your English learner students? If your answer to these two questions is yes, then the Results Are In workshop is for you! Visit the Results Are In Workshop web page for more information.
- Beginning with the 2019–20 ELPAC administration, the new process to complete and submit the superintendent LEA ELPAC coordinator designation form is within TOMS. Instructions on How to Designate an LEA Coordinator in TOMS and How to Add a New User as an LEA Coordinator in TOMS are available on the ELPAC Forms web page. (Updated 5/21/19)