The English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC) website serves as the portal for resources that a local educational agency (LEA) will need to administer the ELPAC.
News and Tips for the ELPAC Administration
- The Practice and Training Test Resources web page contains links to the training tests and Training Test Directions for Administration (DFAs) that will help LEAs, test examiners, and students become familiar with the new computer-based platform for the Summative ELPAC that launches in February 2020.
- The ELPAC Field Test Administration Manual is now available! Please share this information with site coordinators and test examiners. For questions about the field test, please contact the Sacramento County Office of Education by phone at 916-228-3301 or by email at ELPAC@scoe.net.
- The field test DFAs are now available by logging on to TOMS and selecting the [Resources] button on the top navigation bar.
- To help introduce the new Alternate ELPAC, California is providing The English Language Proficiency Assessments for California and Alternate ELPAC Communications Toolkit web page. This toolkit can be used by LEAs in their outreach efforts to parents and guardians.
- The new ELPAC Student Accessibility Resources web page provides a wide range of supports to better serve students with specific learning needs that may require accessibility resources on assessments.