The ELPAC Website
The English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC) website serves as the portal for resources that a local educational agency (LEA) will need to administer the ELPAC.
News and Tips for the ELPAC Administration
- The Summative ELPAC Directions for Administration (DFAs) are now available for download in TOMS. Select the [Resources] button then select Summative ELPAC DFAs from the Available Materials list and download the DFA(s) that match the assigned form number.
- The Summative ELPAC Online Test Administration Manual, Forms Assignments, and Summative ELPAC Estimated Testing Time web pages are now available!
- Form assignments for the 2019–20 Summative ELPAC administration are now available on the ELPAC Forms Assignments web page. Use the lookup tool to search the LEA and the form number to which the LEA has been assigned. Secure DFAs that correspond to these form assignments will be available for download in TOMS.
- The next webcast, CAASPP and ELPAC Pretest Webcast, is scheduled for Friday, January 31, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Starting with the 2019–20 administration, Pre-ID labels will be provided for students in kindergarten through grade two for their Summative ELPAC Writing domain Answer Books at no cost. LEAs do not need to request or order these Pre-ID labels; they will be sent to the LEAs to return paper-scorable materials.
- Registration has opened for the 2019–20 CAASPP and ELPAC Pretest Workshop. Access the workshop registration and dates on the Training Dates page.
- The Practice and Training Test Resources web page contains links to the training tests and Training Test Directions for Administration (DFAs) that will help LEAs, test examiners, and students become familiar with the new computer-based platform for the Summative ELPAC that launches in February 2020.
- To help introduce the new Alternate ELPAC, California is providing The English Language Proficiency Assessments for California and Alternate ELPAC Communications Toolkit web page. This toolkit can be used by LEAs in their outreach efforts to parents and guardians.
- The new ELPAC Student Accessibility Resources web page provides a wide range of supports to better serve students with specific learning needs that may require accessibility resources on assessments.