English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC) Score Reporting
2019–2020 Summative ELPAC Post-Test Guide
- 2019–2020 Summative ELPAC Post-Test Guide (Posted 05/15/20)
ELPAC Aggregate Electronic Summary Report Specifications
- Initial ELPAC 2019–2020 Aggregate Electronic Summary Report Specifications (Posted 05/26/20)
- ELPAC 2018–2019 Aggregate Electronic Summary Report Specifications (Posted 07/29/19)
ELPAC Student Data File Layout
- Initial ELPAC 2019–2020 Student Data File Layout (Posted 07/25/19)
- Summative ELPAC 2019–2020 Student Data File Layout (Updated 05/19/20)
Summative ELPAC 2019–2020 Sample Student Score Reports (SSRs)
- Sample Summative ELPAC 2019–2020 SSR in English (Coming Soon!)
- Sample Summative ELPAC 2019–2020 SSR in Spanish (Coming Soon!)
- Sample Summative ELPAC 2019–2020 SSR in Vietnamese (Coming Soon!)
- Sample Summative ELPAC 2019–2020 SSR in Traditional Chinese (Coming Soon!)
- Sample Summative ELPAC 2019–2020 SSR in Filipino (Coming Soon!)
Initial ELPAC 2018–2019 Sample SSRs
- Sample Initial ELPAC 2018–2019 SSR in English (Posted 05/28/19)
- Sample Initial ELPAC 2018–2019 SSR in Spanish (Posted 05/28/19)
SSRs for 2019–2020
Due to the suspension of statewide testing, and the optional fall administration of the Summative ELPAC, reporting will look slightly different than prior years.
|SSR Type||Pages Per SSR||Estimated Release|
|Summative ELPAC (Kindergarten through Grade Two)||2||August 2020|
|Summative ELPAC (Grade Three through Grade Twelve)||2||July 2020|
|Summative ELPAC (Optional Fall Administration)||2||Weekly in September 2020|
Student Score Report Language Options
Students receive an SSR in English and one in the student's primary language if that language is Spanish, Vietnamese, Filipino, Mandarin, or Cantonese. Please note that if a student's primary language is either Mandarin or Cantonese, they will receive an SSR in Traditional Chinese. If a student should receive an SSR in a language that is available but is not the student’s primary language in CALPADs, changes can be made to the student’s SSR language in TOMS before the student completes testing. LEA coordinators should take the following steps to change the student’s SSR language:
- Navigate to the Test Operations Management System (TOMS) .
- Select the [Students] navigation tab in TOMS.
- Enter the student name or enter the Organization and select the [SEARCH] button to generate a list of students.
- Select the [View] magnifying glass icon in the Actions column to open the Student Profile.
- Select the [Reporting] tab on the Student Profile screen.
- Select the language needed for the SSR in the SSR Language field.
- Select the [SUBMIT] or [UPDATE] button.