2019–20 ELPAC Archived Webcasts
This Web page provides archived webcasts for the English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC) for local educational agencies (LEAs). The ELPAC Overview Videos are now available under Resources.
New ELPAC Coordinator Training 2019-20 (August 2019)
This video series hosted by the Sacramento County Office of Education, provides information about the following:
- The basics in understanding the ELPAC Assessment system.
- Preparation, requirements, responsibilities, implementation, support systems and results of the testing.
- New coordinators are also provided a checklist and other resources to help with their testing experience.
August New ELPAC Coordinator Training 2019-20 (Video playlist) (Posted 12/03/19)
August New ELPAC Coordinator Training: Blank Notetaking Guide (DOCX) (Posted 12/05/19)
August New ELPAC Coordinator Training: Completed Notetaking Guide (DOCX) (Posted 12/05/19)
August New ELPAC Coordinator Training: Binder Materials (Posted 12/05/19)
ELPAC Post-Test Webcast: Accessing Scores, Reports, Resources, and Tools (October 2019)
This ELPAC webcast provides information about the following:
- How to Understand the ELPAC Results (4:35)
- Student Score Reports (SSRs) PDF (5:45)
- Student Data File Layout (24:45)
- How to Access Results in the Test Operations Management System (TOMS) (30:35)
- Electronic Summary Report (34:10)
- Where to Find the Student Score Report (36:50)
ELPAC Post-Test Webcast (Video; 49:21) (Posted 11/01/19)
ELPAC Post-Test (PPT) (Posted 11/01/19)
Preparing Technology for 2019–20 CAASPP and ELPAC Online Testing Webcast (September 2019)
The webcast, hosted by Educational Testing Service, will include information about:
- Important Reminders and Updates
- Preparing for Online Testing
- Internet and Network Requirements
- Hardware Requirements
- Software Requirements
- Secure Browser Installation
- Remote Testing
New Coordinator Webinar (July 2019)
This webinar, hosted by the Sacramento County Office of Education, provides information about the following:
- The training opportunities that are available for new coordinators
- The various assessments included California’s assessment system
- Coordinator checklist and where to find more information to help you in your new role, as well as existing resources that you can share with your administrators and teachers.
New Coordinator Archived Webinar (Video; 56:09) (Posted 08/16/19)
New Coordinator Note-Taking Guide (DOCX) (Posted 08/16/19)